Wide Range of Services
Our therapists have a wealth of professional information about ways to improve your health and well-being. You can put your trust in his professional experience. Doug and Jill have a personal warmth and will always have your health and well-being at heart.
Services at a glance
- Helping Clients Manage Conflicts and Problems so that those Things Don't Manage Them
- Comprehensive Assessments and Evaluations Individualized to a Client's Needs
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Therapy for Children, Adolescents, Adults, Couples and Families
- Specializing in Solution Oriented Behavioral Health Treatment
- Emphasis in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment approaches
- Employee Assistance Programming
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefings
Areas of expertise
Depression and Mood Disorders
Anxiety, Panic and OCD Disorders
Employee Assistance & Workplace Consultation
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment
Phase of Life Issues
Grief and Loss Counseling
Special Interest in Helping Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered Individuals and Their Partners and Families
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Just give a call (440) 627-6962.